In their elegant office space we discussed:
- The definition of an art advisor
- Figuring out the best price to pay for a work of art
- International VAT laws
- Why people need art advisors
- Be sure to love the art your buy
- The beauty of the back of artwork
- The importance of the ‘story of’ or ‘story behind the artwork
- Artist statements are more important for artist in order to assist them in finding themselves
- The master/apprentice relationship in Europe
- Trust and recommendations are the most important part fo the industry
- Fine art photography
- What kind of art to art advisors collect?
- In the art world you need to continually be learning
- In the end people will not see your failures, they will see you successes
- As an artist do not follow market trends
Managing Partner, studied at Vienna Business School and University de Complutense Madrid. Education at London Business School and University of St. Gallen, Switzerland. He has more than 15 years experience in the finance and investment industry, organised the collection setup for an international insurance company and is a passionate collector himself.
Managing Partner, studied at Vienna Business School (thesis about the art market in New York City). Worked for the Generali Foundation, the Museum for Applied Arts, Sotheby’s Austria and up until 2015 as CEO for artware Ltd. He is partner of Roy Art Trading and certified appraiser for contemporary art.
Their services include:
The collector´s contract is a professional, fair and transparent way to collect art. We would be happy to provide you with further details.
You would like to buy art ? Whether your interests range from emerging talents to renowned international artists from paintings, sculptures to media art; we connect collectors, galleries and artists.
We develop art projects, from conceptualisation to implementation, whether for our partners in industry or art projects in the public space.
Art logistics, insurance, art fairs, studio visits, exclusive dinners with collectors and artists… In the art world we are the experts. Additionally we are certified court experts in contemporary art.
Please be sure to visit our Patreon page and help support the podcast. The more money raised, the larger the global reach we can offer you: