In her fabulous Gallery we talked about:
- Digitisation of photography
- Commercial vs Art photography in Europe
- The interest in photography books
- Her ‘Photography book circle’
- The old bread factory where her gallery is – BROTFABRIK WIEN
- Peter Coeln
- Josef Chladek – virtual bookshelf
- Where to sign your photograph
- Art fairs / book fairs
- Art fair vs photo fair
- You have to work a lot to earn a lot
- Unique prints versus editions
- The future of fine art photography
- Photography master classes
- Photo book studies (course)
The AnzenbergerGallery was founded by the artist Regina Maria Anzenberger in 2002 and is one of the major photography galleries in Vienna.
In the showrooms at Brotfabrik Wien, Absberggasse 27, 1100 Vienna, the AnzenbergerGallery shows largely unseen young or established international artists over six to eight exhibition cycles per year. Some of the photographers are also represented exclusively by the gallery, including Klaus Pichler, Reiner Riedler, Toni Anzenberger among others, and in Vienna, the internationally renowned Magnum photographer, Martin Parr as well as Roger Ballen, who are two of the most important photographers of their generation worldwide.
The AnzenbergerGallery is offering a selection of high-quality contemporary and vintage black & white and color fine art prints. Most black & white photographs are on silver gelatin prints and the color photographs are on various materials such as lambda or pigment prints. The quality of the photographs always meets the highest archival standards.
Please be sure to visit our Patreon page and help support the podcast by being part of the conversation. The more money raised, the larger the global reach we can offer you: